[ST185] JDM

Présentez nous votre bolide sous son plus beau jour !

[ST185] JDM

Messagede wala » 09 Avr 2009, 09:03

Bonjour,

C'est mon ST185 JDM GT Four A pour des pièces. (Sorry my french is seriously bad)

(Images are about 1024x768, 100 +kB)

http://data.lnb.lv/.Vilnius/GT4/Rear_1_sm.jpg
http://data.lnb.lv/.Vilnius/GT4/Right_quart_1_sm.jpg

Here it is before having some fun with it prior to braking for parts:
http://data.lnb.lv/.Vilnius/Wala_JDM_Celica_GT4A.jpg

Why ?? - because the shell is tired - when you lift the front wheel with jack, door does not close. And then some serious rust problems here and there. But it was a great car to drive, and I am looking for a good replacement.
wala

Re: [Toyota Celica ST185] JDM

Messagede rhum-rhum » 09 Avr 2009, 09:22

Hello Wala

welcome to celica.fr
If i understand, your GT4 is for sale ?
---------------------------------------------------
Mazda 6 147CV break
307 cc noire pour la frime et emballer les gonzesses (voiture de madame)
TA22 ST 73 Red Marron Code 305 (Vendue partie sur Albi)
TA22 ST 73 Gold 520M (pouvez vous gratter pour me l'acheter)
TA28 ST 76 Bleue 802

plus de sous ....:-(
rhum-rhum

Messagede wala » 09 Avr 2009, 09:30

The nice parts about the car were 2,5" stainless steel exhaust. Rims looked really nice. Rear LSD (I believe it's Torsen diff). And the car - winter driving was something special. Some of those have sold to members of Latvian (Lettonie) Celica Club ( http://www.celicaclub.lv). Some of those parts will save for my next ST185. Rims will be refurbished and go on a white ST185CS ( damn I missed that bargain car myself - it had a blown engine) where they should really look great.
wala

Messagede wala » 09 Avr 2009, 09:39

rhum-rhum a écrit:Hello Wala

welcome to celica.fr
If i understand, your GT4 is for sale ?

Thanks.
Parts are for sale - car is already on jack stands and moving nowhere !!!
Some of the parts are gone - bonnet, exhaust , exhaust manifold, fuel tank, tires with rims, pop-up light electric motors, leather seats ( mind you - this is a car with the "wrong" side driving), Sound System 10 most parts, electric folding mirrors, dampers and springs. Carlos Sainz bumper was/is damaged, and therefore I am in a process of making a replica. CS original bumper support - also reserved for a member of celicaclub.lv ( and also will try to arrange to make a good copy of it, but from steel.

P.S. the idea was just to start writing something, and try to learn / freshen up French. Sorry - its English again. 8-)

P.P.S. Oh yes and this is also now more of an "scientific project" so that everybody could see what is what under the skin of that car. So most of the parts have taken pictures of : http://data.lnb.lv/.Vilnius/GT4/ ( damn have not thought this one very well through - file names make sense only in Latvian) :(
Dernière édition par wala le 20 Avr 2009, 19:28, édité 1 fois.
wala

Messagede wala » 09 Avr 2009, 10:03

Oh yes but if you have interest in any parts or maybe second car to brake for parts - look at the UK market. ;)
This much closer to you then I am. Actually if you wish - I have a contact in UK, where we source some of our required parts.

But if you have interest in spoilers and stuff, or maybe even replica body part from composites - we have started a couple of projects (so to say), with a reputable local companies in doing that. In about a month time first products will be ready, and put on an ST185. That guy loves to have fun with a car, so we should have a good test of how well those parts (namely bumper) will be made.
Dernière édition par wala le 09 Avr 2009, 10:06, édité 2 fois.
wala

Messagede white spirit » 09 Avr 2009, 10:05

I understand nothing
white spirit

Messagede wala » 09 Avr 2009, 10:09

white spirit a écrit:I understand nothing

Excusez-moi !!!
essayez ceci :

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur ... =Translate
wala

Messagede ZeN » 09 Avr 2009, 11:41

Welcome Wala ;)

So if i understand, you're selling this GT4 for parts and planning to buy another one? If so, you could start a new thread on the "Pièces à vendre" category with all the parts you are selling with pics and prices, it should be better.

R.I.P to this Celica :/

P.S: You should introduce yourself on the "presentation" category as to know a bit more about you, your surname, where are you from... ;)
C'est parce que la vitesse de la lumière est supérieure à celle du son, que certains ont l'air brillant avant d'avoir l'air con!
ZeN
Administrateur du site

Messagede wala » 09 Avr 2009, 11:56

ZeN a écrit:Welcome Wala ;)

So if i understand, you're selling this GT4 for parts and planning to buy another one? If so, you could start a new thread on the "Pièces à vendre" category with all the parts you are selling with pics and prices, it should be better.

R.I.P to this Celica :/

Thanks,

I might consider putting it up on the sale topic - just not sure whether it is worth it, shipping/mailing parts from Latvia to France will make them too expensive. Especially, since UK (and Germany) is a much greater sourcing market, and a lot closer to you. Only thing which might be reasonable to do is those replica or custom parts (bumpers, spoilers, maybe wings) since labor here is somewhat cheap, and because of economic downturn, theses companies are ready to discuss prices. One of those we are now checking out is making custom underpans ( engine shields) from plastic composite. That's were I am creating CS bumper replica. Will test it, and if I will like it myself - I am open for offers. ;)

Well if you guys have any interest in that drop me a note - will go into detail then and let you now the approximate pricing.
wala

Messagede rhum-rhum » 09 Avr 2009, 12:01

Have you something for 71-77's celica in your club ?
exhaust or bumpers for ta 28 for exemple.. or handlight's gloves box for TA22 ?

thanks
---------------------------------------------------
Mazda 6 147CV break
307 cc noire pour la frime et emballer les gonzesses (voiture de madame)
TA22 ST 73 Red Marron Code 305 (Vendue partie sur Albi)
TA22 ST 73 Gold 520M (pouvez vous gratter pour me l'acheter)
TA28 ST 76 Bleue 802

plus de sous ....:-(
rhum-rhum

Suivante

Retourner vers Vos Celica